Lighting in a Bailey Autograph 79-4

We have a 2018 Bailey Autograph 79-4. The ceiling lights in the main dining area, (flat round, touch on/off, set into ceiling) are a little bright. Does anyone know of a replacement that is a little more warm, or any ideas on how to make less intense for those cozy evenings in?

• Gordon changed the title to Bailey Autograph 79-4

I've not replaced the complete fittings but I have used replacement LEDs in our outfit. I made the mistake of initially buying the cheapest and they did not last, however we have a set of daylight LEDs currently over the kitchen area in our MH that have been there for a number of years and are still going strong. We chose to revert to filament lamps for the lounge area and just accept the extra load on the battery.

Hope that helps,

Gordon. 

Many thanks Gordon. Ill take a look at replacement LEDS, which would be preferable to replacing the whole thing anyway. Would you have a link or pointer to what you eventually purchased?

Sorry Paul, unfortunately I don't have a link now but try Googling something like, "12V sbc led lamps" or look on eBay. That is the style I used but I don't know if they would be compatible with the fittings that Bailey put in their Autograph 79-4.

Gordon.