Water Ingress - Bailey Autograph 745

We have a 2015 Bailey Autograph 745 motorhome and have a problem with water ingress in the back corner beside the under bed storage locker. It’s now had 3 attempted fixes and has failed it’s hab check today with a 90% reading. Has anyone had the same problem and can advise how it was fixed. We are now wondering if it’s a design or build fault. Any advice would be appreciated and welcome 

Hi, welcome to MT forum.

A number of members do have / have had Autographs so while I cannot help myself specifically with your model MH, hopefully one of the owners may have some ideas for you.

Gordon.

23 hours ago, Luvmabailey said:

We have a 2015 Bailey Autograph 745 motorhome and have a problem with water ingress in the back corner beside the under bed storage locker. It’s now had 3 attempted fixes and has failed it’s hab check today with a 90% reading. Has anyone had the same problem and can advise how it was fixed. We are now wondering if it’s a design or build fault. Any advice would be appreciated and welcome 

We had a similar problem with our 2013 Approach 740. It was repaired by our dealer. I think they also changed the seal on the under bed door as they thought that was contributing to the damp. It might be worth asking on this Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1433322080268895/

David