Hi Guy's,

My wife and I wanted to encourage and support you motor homers now Wales is finally open for business.

If you are travelling through Wales and would like a centrally located stop off point then we may be able to assist.

Situated on the A483 in Llandrindod Wells, LD1 5ND call 01597-825151or email sue@highlandmoors.co.uk

New for August 2020

It's definitely not business as usual so....we're trying something new.

Welcome to our new patrons - motorhome owners.

Parking overnight in our spacious car park £10.

Dinner and drinks available to eat-in or takeaway at our Guest House and then overnight parking is FREE !

Thank you so much to motorhome owners Sam and Sian Gwyn Buckler for their test drive of our car park tonight.

We are now Open for Business to motorhome owners that can fit through a 10 foot Victorian gate.

P.S. It's easier if approached from the south.

IMG_4035.JPG

IMG_4040.JPG

Edited by Jeff Green

Hi Jeff, I spend a lot of time in Wales with the motorhome  but visiting Rhayader & Elan Valley your location could be a good option.

Have noted your details for future reference.

Early days yet but Electric Hook-up would possibly widen the appeal to many.

Good luck with the venture.

Hi Bikerbri,

Thanks for input, we are looking at the provision of electric hook up's and emptying of toilet cassettes.

As we said it's a new project but receiving some good feedback.

On another topic we had our first biker guests visiting this week, you know how good the roads are around here, things maybe will get back to normal soon.

Many thanks

Jeff  

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but the pricing is a bit steep given there is no Electrics. Also given that you don;t waste water or toilet emptying facilities I would have thought that £10 a night including water would be a fair price. The idea to offer free parking if you eat at your establishment is a good idea.

David

21 hours ago, Jeff Green said:

Hi David,

Thanks for input, as we said we are working on improving the services provided and obviously the water is not compulsory ; )

Obviously not compulsory but a fairly standard requirement. A £5 charge for water is pretty outrageous. Just as a guide Aires and Stellplatz in Europe usually charge about one euro to refill water tanks. 

David

Edited by klyne