Sign in to follow this  
bikerbri

JULY 5th

Well it looks like we are being allowed out to campsites soon in our motorhomes, providing we stay in England of course if we are intent on the UK.

Hopefully Wales will follow suit very soon after.

Have made plans for South of France in early September for a couple of weeks but holding back on actual booking until nearer the time.

Will be giving the MH a good wash & wax in preperation and re-fitting the scooter rack.

It's good news to read that the restrictions are slowly being lifted, I just hope that there is no mad rush to get away on day one, and that people exercise caution not only over when and where they travel to but also where (if anywhere) they venture out to during any campsite stay. While I am sure there will be localised peaks in CV cases, I sincerely hope that the sensible majority will have a greater influence over the thoughtless minority.

On a personal note, our MH will be staying firmly parked at home for a few more weeks yet.

For those venturing forth, stay safe.

Gordon.