Sign in to follow this  
bikerbri

Virus Refunds

DFDS have today offered me a no penalty refund for our ferry booking to France and pre-booked campsites are also starting the process.

I must admit was expecting a flood of Loopholes because all concerned are looking at financial problems thanks to the virus, nice to know Customer Service/Relations for once outweighed profit.

As and when thing return to something like normal these companies will once again get my business.

I still have a UK booking outstanding for May10th in Cornwall, be interesting to see if the worst comes if they match up to our european cousins

Hi, I’m in the Caravan and Motorhome club and since you mentioned refunds, I wonder that since we can not use sites or the famous rally sites, will all the members who have paid the years subscription be illegible for a rebate? Harry F

Hi Harry, keep us posted on that. Very valid point and worth asking them for a response.

Although I'm not a member myself  but I imagine it's like asking for a Road Tax and Vehicle Insurance rebate for the same reason and probably with the same outcome.

Good Luck :unsure:

The same question has been asked on our sister forum "Caravan Talk" and the thoughts there are much the same, that is to say, no refunds from CMC although all club sites closed until 20th June 2020. No doubt that will be reviewed nearer the time and the closures possibly extended.

All government announcements are being sent in daily emails with links to each topic being placed here on CT for anybody to read.

Gordon.