Sign in to follow this  

I had the Ma-Ve system fitted to my V- line just before Christmas.At the time Towtal advised me  that air assisted suspension would help, the ride the difference this has made is very noticable BUT I have had to keep topping up the air on the one side. Today I took the van back to Towtal .They discovered that one of the air packs was leaking slightly It was changed whilst I waited. The jacks have been tried out in winds of 80 MPH and the van remained very stable Quite expensive but worthwhile.

I have to say that I am not familiar with the system you describe. Am I right in thinking that you have air suspension on which one side was leaking and you have a separate system for levelling the MH when stationary?

We have a standard suspension (springs and dampers) for road use, with hydraulic jacks that can be used only when stationary to level the outfit.  

Yes . Semi air system leaking, this is airbags between the bump stops and the rear leaf springs, Seperate from Leveling jacks

Gotcha. So unlike me you can adjust the ride whilst en route, and then use the jacks as I do when parked up. Glad to read that the air bag is now working correctly.