Sign in to follow this  
Kenj

New member from Cambridge

Hi 

I am a new member from Cambridge. My motorhome is a Fiat/Lunar that I have had for a short while. It is my  third motorhome and being retired it keeps me occupied and I enjoy the trips. I have been trying to find tyre pressures, and a Lunar dealer that sells Lunar spares tried contacting Lunar on my behalf but all Lunar can say is contact a Lunar dealer? Tried that no joy,

Often motorhomes run at or near to their maximum permitted weights, so I would suggest you load your MH as if going on holiday and take it to a public weighbridge to get the individual weights of front and rear axles as well as the total.
Armed with this information and details of tyre sizes, then contact the customer support for which ever make of tyres you have & they should be able to give you accurate pressures for the loads.

I would have thought that recommended pressures should be in your MH handbook and for them to be in the order of 65psi to 75psi but do check this before changing the pressure of yours. Ours is a larger MH and the pressures for that are 82psi both front and back.

Gordon