Sign in to follow this  
Kalleiviken

New to the forum

My name is Kalle Christensen and i live in  a small town, Viken. in southern Sweden. I have had the motor home since 1992. First a homebuilt Toyota Hiace, then a coach built, a fully integrated, a semi-integrated and now a Globecar van.
I have friends in Scotland that I have visited several times latest 2015. Then we traveled from Sweden by ferry (Finnline) Malmö - Travemunde and then ferry from Hook of Holland to Harwich. Next visit to Scotland will be next year but then by ferry from Amsterdam to Newcastle. Not so much driving in England.

If anyone wants tips about trips in Sweden and Denmark, I'm happy to help.

IMG_2607.JPG

Hi Kalle, welcome to the forum. Lot's of friendly people on here always ready to help if they can. Looks a little chilly on your photo :o I follow the sun, the hotter the better for me , hope to see more posts from you soon.

Brian

Hi Kalle,

Welcome to Motorhome Talk.

It will be interesting to read your contributions to the forum and I thank you for your kind offer to help with tips about visiting Sweden. Llikewise if we can help with information about the UK we'll do our best, although it sounds like you're already a seasoned traveller ;)

Gordon.  

Hi Kalle

Welcome to the forum. A Scandinavian tour was on the cards for us this year but events conspired against us. Being a fan of the crime series "The Bridge" it has fostered my interest. To do a full tour of Denmark, Sweden and Norway requires a lot of time. We did cheat last year and went on a cruise to the Norwegian Fjords which gave a bit of a taster. Maybe one day?

David

Hi kalleiviken and welcome to the forum. As you will be able to guess from my name, we are not too far away from each other.

Mvh Scania