Sign in to follow this  
Ploots

Solar panels

Good morning all

I'm looking to fit a solar panel to my motorhome within the next couple of months and was wondering are there any recommendations, I've looked on eBay and the kits are about £160 are they any good?,  we need it to keep the leisure and cab battery charged when in storage although we try to get away every other weekend any help would be appreciated 

Thanks Jeff 

It seems like I might have to ask elsewhere for advice or recommendations on solar as nobody knows anything about it on here 

Thanks Jeff 

Hi Jeff, hope the pics and replies I sent you were of some use. There are so many types of Solar Panels now available its really down to Amps and Price, mine is a Bosch 120amp but second hand off a relative, I'm told you can pay anything from £100 to £600+ although I did see some recently for sale at Maplins (all good DIY stuff) but I did manage to fit mine without too much drama. Wish I could help you more and would be glad to.

Regards

Brian