Sign in to follow this  
demzz00

New product for your mains cable

Bought a pack of these new tidycables which may be of some use. They work well for me, I've not really been keen on leaving cable loose under the van or just around these make sure the cable is fully uncoiled yet help you secure it out of the way

There worth having a look at on eBay item number 331159164753

Let me know what you think!

Antony

Weight being no problem I carry 10m,15m and 25m EHU cables, if I have any excess cable I just run it backwards and forwards between the rear stabiliser legs.

Before anyone asks, they all came free with different caravans and motorhomes in the past. 

That would be ideal but owning a motorhome waight and storage space sometimes can be a problem.

also coiling and uncoiling the cables ever time I go to and from site can be a pain but with these I feel I can leave the cable neat and tidy.

I soppose it's what ever works best for yourself.

We normally tend to use a small car or bikes, and leave the MH on site, but on the few occasions when we have taken "The Beast" I have left the cable loosely coiled next to the bollard, having first uncoupled it both ends. Should it ever go "walkies" then I do have a number of spares as Terry says, "that came free with different caravans and motorhomes in the past".

Gordon.

After seeing how our continental cousins use their hook up leads I do sometimes wonder if us Brits worry too much. Or is it that British vans are equipped with high consumption goodies such as microwaves etc.

is it that British vans are equipped with high consumption goodies such as microwaves etc.

I think often there is far too much equipment on board that is not used, yet we happily carry it all around in our caravans and motorhomes.

Gordon.