Sign in to follow this  
g7eor

Fog Lights

I have a 2019 Fiat Ducato based Autotrail campervan. I can see that there are mountings in the front bumper for fog lights. Does anyone know if there is a wiring loom fitted for them? There are a lot of "spare" connectors behind the dash panel but I cannot see any loose ends in the fog light area.

There are normally ''spare'' wiring connectors on the loom in the engine compartment which don't appear to serve any specific purpose but are there for additional accessories.

If there is no ON/OFF switch already fitted in the cab for fog lights and you have to fit your own the spare connectors can be used for Live/Neutral to power the lights but you will need a circuit tester to trace any ''live'' supply. If a switch is already fitted for the lights turn it ON and test for a live circuit on the spare connectors which should disappear when the switch is turned to OFF otherwise they will be on all the time.